Varicose Veins Ointment Foot Cream
It helps relieve the swelling, pain, nodule caused by vasculitis and Varicose veins.
Suitable for people who are suffering from vasculitis and varicose veins disease. Phlebitis. Varicocele thromboangiitis obliterans, arteriosclerotic occlusion, Raynaud's disease, Ecthyma legs, etc. also the symptom caused by the above disease like limb fatigue(aching pain, drop, swelling, Powerless ), lower limb swelling, afraid of cold, skin itching, Festering necrosis.
Brand Name: BREYLEE
Type: Foot Cream
Ingredient: Natural Herbs
External use only. Please make sure the affected area is the cleaning and dry. Then smear the cream to the affected area uniformly. 2-4 times per day.
If you are pregnant, please refrain from using this product. Skin allergy or wound should use it with caution.
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 5-7 business days for your order to Process.
- Delivery Time:Allow 7-18 business days for your order to Deliver
- We are able to ship anywhere within the United States.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items within your order may ship separately. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.
- We do provide shipping time estimations for all of our products. We will work to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but please note that our shipping lead times are all estimations and we cannot guarantee an order to arrive by a specific time. We encourage you to ship all items to a permanent address in order to ensure a successful delivery.
- We are not able to offer international shipping at this time.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- Shipping can take 7-20 business days to be delivered after tracking has been updated.
- We do the best to ensure your delivery arrives on time, however delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date.
- HOLIDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION: Please note that all delivery information is listed on each individual product page. Please keep in mind that the last day to order for delivery by Christmas varies per product and assumes fastest shipping method at checkout.
An email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined and will ship separately.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
We are unable to change or update a shipping address once an order has been placed. Please be sure to check your shipping details prior to submitting your order.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO".
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP".
- The country must be United States.
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
Please note: orders shipped to an APO/FPO address take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Our customer service team is available Monday through Thursday. If you submit a contact form over the weekend, our customer service team will contact you the following Monday.